Thread: I need help
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 02:12 AM
Experiencer
So crazy, right?!? There is so much that resonated with my experience. I personally think there is a connection between BDsm and the twin connection. Something about the level of commitment and depth of feeling that is so attractive. I've heard of this before with others as well. I spent 3 years just studying the lifestyle and watching how couples interact years before I met my TF. It was one of the ways I knew he was beyond special, in fact. I responded to him with WAY less stimulus then anyone else. Period.

What I can say about the energy (which sadly, I just realized) is that you are in control of your body. I spent months being tossed back and forth by all these amazing energies and letting them be in control of me till it was all I could do to have a conversation with people. I stopped talking to people and almost completely became a hermit.

It took someone talking to me (after I finally came clean what was happening), two videos saying something similar and a book I am reading repeating the same to finally get me to catch on.

~~~~I can choose to not let these energies affect me as much as they were! ~~~~

Crazy, right? I was in a victim mentality, even as I wanted to experience it. I was so confused at first but after being told that I was inviting these into my body and I could just ask them to stop.... I was blown away. SERIOUSLY!

I thought if I cut off the connection that I would no longer experience it again but that was my victim thoughts that I have to give up my rights /needs to get anything good. Of course we will receive exactly what we need to grow and heal. Having a break is equal to taking back my individual power and takes me closer to my authentic self.

That epiphany had been one of the most freeing and allowed me to ask my higher self/ angels /Jesus to give me some space to center. Also, like Illuminata007 said, grounding is the MOST important advice I can give. Like seriously. Epsom salt baths are my favorite but there's a lot of things you can do.

I wish you so much love and compassion for yourself. You deserve everything good! ♡