View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 01:00 AM
Master
Personally I have never had quite that same experience, pertaining to the figure of a shadow.

But, I remember the time I was able to communicate with a human spirit or past human spirit and what I saw was indeed in my mind's eye, and was the image of a young man dressed almost in a tux, or some black in the clothing, he was standing by the trees sort of in between them that are by the family cemetery plot up at my grandparents. While I was seeing all this, I was indoors inside my grandparents house and not within any view of the family cemetery, I was in fact sitting in the living room in a chair. The young man stepped out from between the two trees into full view within my mind's eye and introduced himself as an uncle. He then proceeded to describe his previous health difficulties in life and to ask my grandfather about it. Of course my grandfather promptly became angry with me. He was stern and had not much belief in any of that. He was under the impression that my father told me about his (my grandfather's) brother. Essentially, that is how I was introduced to my great uncle. Probably the only family member from my father's side I liked from the start- right off the bat, and I had never met him in life. He died before I was born.

So while my experience is not quite the same as yours, with the aspect of a shadow at play, I can say that yes I believe it is very possible to see spirit within the mind's eye. I will also say however, that perhaps the image of the shadow is not the most important factor here, but rather that your father in law came up. It would seem perhaps he may be attempting to get a message through.

Best wishes to you.