View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 12:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Have only read a bit of the post but Y E S! Y E S! Y E S!

They lost it and now their ego is playin HUGE tricks on them, because HEY IM SO SPIRITUal, i dont have an ego! Now, the funny thing is without an ego u actually are insane because ego is linked to ur common sense. However, discarding the ego doesnt mean u dont have one.
I saw a comment on fb yesterday where one said: i dont have an ego, hope to never get one either.
Thats basicly a brag WHICH IS (hidden) EGO! etc etc.. :p

Now i must say, on here peeps are pretty objective and what not without going bunkers. Though i also like crazy in a sense since it can give much colour and what not. (laughter) which lacks quite a bit here... :p Commonly spoken its too serious here really :p

I like this forum too. I have seen many people who are extremely spiritually developed, and only a few who I feel are loose at the seems.

The places that I tend to see a LOTT of lost souls are at music festivals and other places that people who do a lot of LSD and psychedelics go.

I'm not afraid to say I've done a lot of LSD either, haha, and I'm also someone who has battled mental demons for a long time. I can see in others what is inside me. On a very material and egoic level I see the problems I spoke of. When I go deep I see the mystery. However it's a mystery.... I don't see much reason in constantly being in awe of the mystery. I do see a lot of reason for staying in an egoic state of mind though.

I think not wanting to be in constant awe can be seen as a strength somehow. If my ego is the one who wants to be self-centered, and if I can constantly be in bliss but I don't care to, it must mean I'm not super egoic.
On the other hand, I may be detatching too much. After all bliss is the best thing I've ever experienced before, what could it hurt to indulge a little more than I currently do? I guess I just see bliss as a drug, and what I know of drugs is the stronger their positive high the stronger their addictions.