Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Sorry this is late -- the holiday got in the way.

Such an interesting video by Bingham! I wonder why he only looks at a certain spot in the sky. (When I saw that I thought as a joke, the ETs might be in a spaceship waving to him from a different place in the sky, saying, "We're over here!" lol.) But his technique seems to work for him, so that's great.

Perhaps there's another type of contact that'd be more comfortable for you? I'm guessing the internet has different ways to contact them. Not sure if I said this before, but if feeling love gets a bit hard after a while, you might want to try feeling appreciative towards them. Someone told me that feeling appreciation is similar to love.

You might want to ask for a dream on how better to contact them. Or follow whatever nudgings you might receive, during the day, about different techniques for contacting.

Also, if you find you're forcing yourself during whatever method you're using, perhaps you could take a break? Just my opinion, but whenver I've tried forcing myself to do stuff, it doesn't happen. You know, like when someone tries to force a meditation -- it won't usually work.

Sorry I took some time from SF, so my reply is a bit late. I took some time off of ufo photography and summoning as well, but that just happened spontaneously. I finally got my green laser pointer I ordered from China, to try signalling them at night, but I have to say, the thing is quite strong even though I went for a low power one, so I have to be very careful with it, not to accidentally point at planes. The beam is really visible at night, and I really don't like other people to notice it, so it is a bit annoying haha. I might use it for some milky way photography I plan on doing later this month though.

As far as other ways to get in contact with ET's I am as well trying to make a contact through AP with a certain group, but not really successful on that front. The amount I put in this is too little so far to yield any results. Lacking clear determination here.