Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 02:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Sorry I couldn't get back to the forum for a while. I hope you forgive all the edits -- just wanted to save room on the post.

I'm sure you'll find out someday. It's awfully hard waiting though, isn't it? There's so many things I don't understand -- seems I won't know for sure until transitioning to the other side. I'd really like to know now.

It's very possible, since you feel so strongly about it, that you do have relatives "up there." Thankfully, Earth isn't the only place to incarnate, so it's very possible you have a history with them.

Yeah, I crave so much to be somewhere else sometimes. Some spirit teachers say it's good to know about other lifetimes to find out what's happened (especially since emotions and sometimes physical stuff bleed-through into our "present" lifetime), but our main focus is to be here in the "present," since that's where our consciousness is. But at least we can still wonder about our space friends and contact them sometimes.

I'm very sorry about the unsettled stuff. Spiritually, I don't know if they took the time to teach me anything, but at least I can contact them, and tell others how to contact them, so that's pretty cool.

Yeah. Somewhere there was an article which said everyone who's been abducted has already agreed to it on a soul level before incarnating on Earth. I don't know if that's true, but it seems true, to me anyway.

That's so interesting about the Nordic types. I don't know if the black haired fella is Nordic. I do remember a Nordic man (with blonde hair) trying to teach a bunch of different greetings from different cultures with hand and finger gestures. (Greetings like we do by waving or shaking hands.) But he showed them so fast and there were so many, I couldn't learn any of them. He'd move his hands and fingers into different shapes really fast and only stopped them for one second for me to memorize it, before he was changing them again. Near the end, it looked like he had grown about ten more fingers while quickly showing me other greetings, and some of his fingers seemed to be horizontal while others were vertical. So, I really couldn't tell the exact place where each finger was.

I told him my Earth brain is slow and can't keep up with him. Before I could ask him if he wouldn't mind slowing down his hands, things got a really beautiful, feather-light feeling, and then I don't remember anything after that. More stuff happened, I just don't remember. But it all seemed wonderful.

I really wish I knew exactly what was going on with all these things, but all I remember are just a lot of blips and pieces, like the above.

OMG, the negative ones. I don't know about others who get abducted, but when the negative ones have visited, even screaming won't stop them -- they're gonna do what they want to do. I just have to ride it out. If you ever find out how to get out of the negative visits -- I'd love to learn! I mean, if you'd like to contact the loving ones, just keep that love going when trying to contact them. But for me, the negative ones just seem to happen (without trying to contact them).

It seems to be different when negative entities or ghosts appear (not ETs). Seems you can yell at them to "Get out!" and they leave. (Except rarely, some stay (I think spirit teachers say those are the ones you've had some sort of connection to, like other lives or something). That's when calling-in the big guns, like Archangel Michael, helps.)

Greys, mostly, I think. Two human looking ones. All with really friendly personalities, and all really loving. Yeah, I wouldn't get along with the Greys being so strict. That'd be awfully hard. But I think learning about using psychic abilities like they were second nature would be awesome!

Gosh, I've also heard one of the reasons they're making hybrids, along with helping their dying race, is that from all their cloning, they cloned out their emotions, which they did on purpose. But now they want emotions back, and since humans have tons of emotions, that's also why they picked humans to hybrid with.

Have also heard that ETs consider Earthlings the Klingons (spelling?) of the universe, with all the hatred and wars and stuff. I've heard that's why they don't want us colonizing other planets (until we're peaceful). Gosh, I really wish I knew for sure what's going on. All I know is there's a bunch of them who I really love, and they're so kind and loving to me, that if I had more eggs, I'd gladly give them those too.

I'll have to check it out. I've seen the movie (with James Spader) which sounds different than the series.

I totally agree!

That dream/contact you had is SOOOOO gorgeous! I really hope that happens!

If you've read this far, thanks so much and please give your eyes a rest!

Thanks for all your shared info! You have a lot of personal experiences and it is hard and rare to find people like that.

I laughed about us Earthlings being Klingons haha. I would never had described or picture us people like that though, even when it is true that we are in constant war with each other. I just think that this idea of our civilisation being one of war and hatred is something that is forced upon us. I have almost never come across a person that would not have chosen a peaceful solution if that was an option, or one that would not prefer peace and harmony over war, disputes and disarray. And yet, there are wars being fought every second on this planet. Wars that were decided by on small number of people, and we just blindly follow. Klingon's are proud if even warlike race, we are just blind followers. I think that they want us to feel like that though, like we are a race of wars and hatred, because this is their own agenda. They want to make us like them.

Have you ever come across the info, that greys or at least some group of greys, were actually very similar to humans and lived quite peacefully? The Dracos apparently conquered them and genetically changed them into a slave race of workers to help conquer the galaxy. Wouldn't that be a bit similar to our race? We are brought up in a hard conditioned world of fear and wars, already genetically altered to some extent to have genes of many different ET races. Very interesting the info you have on their emotions. I can agree with what you say. Oh I am bad with all the names and races so sometimes I confuse things or say something that might not make sense.

I remember as well Alex Collier ( I do not know if you are familiar with him?) talking about how Andromedans are so puzzled by our huge spectre of emotions and that they think we are special because of it. Apparently, and these are Alex words, the A-s, like he calls them, have lack emotions as well, and the are supposedly the good guys. I was always puzzled by that, if not somewhat disturbed. They are not entirely emotionless, but they just can't feel what we feel. Almost like our eyes only see visible light, but cannot detect IR or UV.

Yes I think that negatives will always go on with what they want and wont respect your wish. Perhaps we just don't know what is needed to make them stop. Sometime it may come down to trivial things, and if you do not make sure there are no holes in your defence they might find a way proceed despite your objections. Just like the thing you mention about us having soul contracts with them, which allows them to do what they want. Someone once told me, that they can as well make things like that up, and if you believe them you already give them permission. Or they would try to exaggerate on those contracts to allow them more then they are truly allowed. Supposedly they can only tell a lie two times, and they cannot lie the third. It really sond fairy tale like, but that is supposedly universal truth/ law. So asking someone if they are truly a being of light three times should show you the truth. It might work with telling someone to stop attacking you three times as well?

I have never had any negative contacts that I am consciously aware of with ET, so from my side it is all just speculations. I have heard though, that our own governments already have space fleets, and there is supposedly a whole another Earth spin off civilisation there in Space (Solar Warden) We supposedly colonised Mars already and also tried conquering another civilisations out there that are less advanced. This is important as well, because a lot of negative contacts and abductions is supposedly carried out by our own people as well, pretending to be other races or other negatives. As soon as you would have a positive contact with benevolent beings, our people would visit you and give you some negative experience to feed you fear and make you afraid of any contacts at all.

<<I really wish I knew exactly what was going on with all these things, but all I remember are just a lot of blips and pieces, like the above.>>

Yes I can relate. I only have information I picked up from other sources, be it internet, books, talk shows and so on, but almost none of personal experience. Makes me frustrated sometimes because I always feel like without knowing anything, there is no way I can really help, and it seems I am always left outside of what is going on. That is way I was always so obsessed with having a contact with ET as well.

Surprisingly, I have been dreaming about seeing ufos these past two days. Well it is not so out of ordinary because the conversation I have been having with you has piqued my curiosity again, and when something is on your mind it reflects in dreams. My last dream was quite beautiful however. Lots of white tiny dots in the sky shining and slowly moving. Was having my camera and was taking pictures and filming it all. It is a very beautiful windy day to day after couple of storms. I think Ill go out summoning again,. Then maybe I will take some rest for my eyes haha.