Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
I love reading about your adventures Azmond!

"Prophetic dreams/visions" -- AWESOME!!! Sometimes if you've been contacted during dreams you've also had more substantial contact with them (like taken aboard spaceships) even if your conscious mind doesn't remember. (I don't know for sure if you've been aboard their spaceships, am just saying that this sometimes happens to people.)

ETs have been given so much bad press that they really respond to people when the ETs feel the person's love. Sometimes they can't appear or have contact right away because a particular area on Earth might not be safe for them to contact at certain times, or there could be other reasons. But telepathically, they can send messages or energy or other things, if they're not busy at the time, and if it's ok spiritually, and ok within their group. (In my experience, they're usually busy.)

I've been abducted since I was a toddler, probably an infant too. When I was that little, I was thrilled to see them. They didn't hurt me (like my Earth parents did). I was always so sad when they wouldn't let me stay in their "home" and they took me back to my Earth parents' home. (I didn't like my Earth home.)

Somewhere around 6 years old I had an encounter with an ET who really hated me. I was scared to death. When I got abducted after that I was really scared out of my mind. (Except once, when one of them asked me if I wasn't scared, would I like him? This was an ET that looked like a human. He was actually very handsome, he had black hair. And he was around at almost every abduction I had. We kind of grew up seeing each other during the abductions. Even though most of the abductions happened with ETs that were the Greys.)

Around 26 years old, after another abduction, I realized the ETs had had plenty of time to hurt me if that's what they were gonna do (I'd had so many abductions by then, I lost count). So, I realized that even with the frightening stuff that happens when being abducted, they take the pain away. And realized that if I had to walk down a dark alley on Earth, versus getting abducted by ETs, I'd rather get abducted. So, I realized I was more scared of my own species than I was of ETs.

So, then I thought it was so amazing to have the ETs in my life. It was like having two different lives. I started feeling so much affection and love towards them. After that, I started getting abducted a LOT! I told them they can have all my eggs except for the ones my body needs to keep in balance, like for hormones and stuff. I remembered a lot more during the abductions and started recognizing a LOT of the ETs. Even nicknamed a few, to help remember them.

That was so long ago now. I don't remember being abducted for ages. But what's thrilling is that I can contact them now. Sometimes when beginning to contact, I'll think in my mind how grateful I am that they're around and how brave they are being so close to Earth (certain groups of people on Earth can physically attack their ships). But the main thing is sending love to them.

Here's a secret I haven't said yet (I think). Some ETs are family. (And I'm not the only one to experience this.) Since I'm, ahem, older now, I've been able to sometimes see (and telepathically keep in touch with) sons, daughters, and grandkids. It's so amazing! I always thought any children would have a much better life in the spaceships. And when I said this to a son, he disagreed, saying that when growing up, they were very strict. That really got me, because I always thought they'd have a much better life than growing up on Earth. And I apologized to him because his "mom" never could follow rules very well, and if that's in the DNA, then it must have been a double-whammy for him.

So, Azmond, if you want to, I'd definitely encourage you to keep contacting the Extraterrestrials. It might be really soon that they contact you more substantially than dreams, or it might take a while. But when you contact them with love, you'll attract the loving ones. And from what you've written it really does seem that you're already in contact with them. A lot of times they aren't able to materialize at a particular time for different reasons, so please be on the look-out for other forms of contact that they use.

Wowza -- when starting this post I didn't know what to write. Guess since I'm getting on in years, I'm spilling the beans about the secrets I've held. Guess I don't want to leave this world without telling them in some way. Thanks Azmond for nudging me into this.

Thanks for taking your time, and writing about your amazing experiences with the ET! I agree with you on the matter of abductions, or voluntary contact, that most of the time people do not remember this happened afterwards consciously, and so it usually happens they only remember this later in life, probably when they think it is time. It could be the same for me as well, but I guess I will find it out someday? I am not even sure why is it I always wanted to have a contact with them, but for me it was just as important as the age old question why are we here. From the moment I started learning about them and all this stuff, I felt like I have brothers and sisters up there and I really felt strongly about returning "home". Now I know how folly that is, and that my place s rightfully here, but I thought at least, I could get in contact with my group (I always felt like I am not from Earth at that point) Now my ideas and feelings could have been easily influenced and fabricated by the information I was absorbing, because we all want to belong somewhere better, when in truth what we have is all there is.

There seems to be a lot of craziness involved around ET, and who is bad and who is good. It looks like every group is pushing their own agenda, so it is hard sometimes to really know good from bad. And there are as well groups of some of the supposedly bad guys, that want to help solve this mess as well. I always ask for positive, benevolent beings to contact me, which have best interest for me and all people on Earth and the Earth itself in mind, so not to accidentally get in contact with some that might want to hurt me.

I can empathize however with your experiences, seeing how it must have been pretty hard for you here in younger days. Being taken away, if even by the Greys probably didn't seem such a bad thing, because at least there was no pain involved. I must admit though, I was a bit unsettled when reading your accounts of abductions. I can appreciate them not physically hurting you, but there is no telling what else they might have done spiritually? In any way you gave your own consent at some point, so I would think whatever it was it was ok for you and all is well?

I remember reading about how some group of Nordic types ETs work together with greys on abductions and are actually in charge while the Greys are more of a working force, as it also seems in the big scheme of how things work. The black haired one might be an example of this relationship. I guess there is no real telling what their intentions are until you are in contact with them?

It is one thing that probably terrifies me a bit as well. Getting in contact with a negative group. I guess there is little else to be done in such a situations, a part from clearly stating that they must leave you alone and that you do not wish to have any sort of contact with them... if they respect this.

So you actually have some of the ET's out there that are related to you, because they took your genetic material? Which species are they mostly? Greys, or other as well? I would imagine growing up as a Grey should be pretty strict and though. I am not sure they have their own free will like we do as well. They are brilliant and amazing in so many ways, and from what I gathered they have a really sad backstory, but still, they are bullies of this universe heh. I keep telling people to watch the series Star Gate and to take everything presented there and think about it for a minute. Greys there (Asgard as they are called in SG universe) actually talk in series how their race is dying because they have been using clones for so long, that the genetic material has become corrupted now, and they are badly in need of the first of their kind, to renew the code. There is so much truth in this, it is shocking. That is exactly what they were doing with abductions here on Earth, and why they took your genetic materials. They are a dying race trying to save themselves. I also remember information, that they are trying to make hybrids and plant real souls in them artificially.

The world and the truth around us may be grim and hard to take, but sometimes I feel like we are missing on the biggest show there ever was, while we are all cooped up on this planet in chains of a system that never lets you breath. Like Guardians of the Galaxy is happening all around us but we don't have a clue haha.

Thanks for sharing your own experiences, and I appreciate you doing so, because I can imagine some were not easy to tell about. There is not so many people you can even talk about such things, and not many who tell, so thanks again. The best dream I had, I believe they gave me, was one of the day we are all set free on Earth and mass contacts happen. I think I wrote about it on this forum, but to summerise it. It is like a flashback from a movie. There is soft, warm golden light everywhere around me and my mom and brother, as we are standing on a balcony looking outside. it is like the air itself is shining with this light, and not just the sun. it feel just so right and so perfect it is indescribable. We look up in the sky, and it is filled with big all white, spherical ships, floating on the same place, probably above cities in my country. Everything is still and peaceful, and then I tell my Mother, that this is it. The end of fear, struggle and oppression is here. We are free now to live our life like galactic beings among the starts, and all the evil on Earth has been conquered. This deep feeling of peace and hope was inside my heart, and I knew beyond any doubt we have won. Definitely the most beautiful dream I have ever had. Here is hope we all come to see this day =)