View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
I've been through a major spiritual awakening and ascension process that made me realise I am a lightworker and I feel deeply inspired and moved to help others awakening and find their own truth, also working with energy alignment.

Although I have my own business in another field that pays my bills, I feel I want to move on to work with people in that spiritual path.

So I've found a lady that does that type of work, and she offers courses that are accredited for people that want to work in energy alignment. It is a course of almost one year and after that you'll be accredited and able to work.

It all sounded good but the thing is, she charges over $5000 for the course (that you can pay in monthly installments). I mean, that's more than a post-graduate degree at a University!

It's not about the money in itself, but about the fact that I think she's being abusive. People will be able to work independently afterwards without giving her any comission, but would still have her program brand on their websites, so will be promoting her.

She said she only wants the right people to work with her, the ones that feel it's right, etc. But I feel she only wants the ones that can pay and that's it.

And also, I feel no one should have to pay that amount of money to be able to do something that comes naturally to them and is part of their soul purpose!

I'm ok with taking a course on the subject with someone that is doing that work and pay for it, but I think this lady is just trying to take advantage.

What do you think about this?

Olhosdeamendoa, I love your nickname! It means almond eyes in my native language

Yes, I was wondering the same thing the other day. I am really into reiki but here courses are so expensive I don't even have that money. I was wondering if maybe we could start to practice it and feel it ourselves first before moving on and paying someone to "teach" us?
That would be good to have some opinions about that. I want to start ASAP but I don't have the money at all.