Thread: Vast Disconnect
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2012, 03:27 PM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I'm not an Icke devotee, but sometimes I wind up on his site, and I do like to keep an open mind; you never know. He has something up there right now that says that March 13 represented a major turning point in the Mayan calendar. It's on the Divine Intervention article. Scroll and look for the graphic.

His conclusion is that the Mayans predicted the defeat of the Old World Order on that date. Conclude whatever you want. All I know is that there was a significant development with me and my TF on that very date. Our connection is not lacking at this time. That said, we're both very focused on our separate inner work -- more so than ever. Something definitely kicked into high gear in that regard. When focused on the inner work, it may seem like the connection between us has lessened but that's just because the inner, *individual* focus is so intense in comparison.

Listen closely and you can hear the "chatter." Something is afoot, something has shifted. I don't know what, but yes I am feeling it.

I perused this site (Icke) and I must admit kind of bazaar. And the fact the millitary knows about this so-called WWIII plan is interesting. I have several family members in the millitary and if this is true, they know how to keep a stone face. Also might explain why the US soldier in Afghanistan went crazy and killed all those people........but them just my thoughts.......hmmmmm