View Single Post
Old 22-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh my, one goes away for a few weeks and comes back to all manner of strange posts.

lol yeah, the place just goes all to hell without your presence.

Quote:
OK, where do we start. The soul possessing the body? No, that's not even worth a comment.

um ... since we are not our spacesuits what else does a soul do when inhabiting a body?

Quote:
I've done close to 1,000 regressions and I've heard the same reasons for incarnating over and over again from all manner of people - believers and skeptics alike.

or you and your subjects tap into the human collective unconscious and pull up genetic memories from which we all draw knowledge.

Quote:
Why did you choose to be blind, disabled, whatever else? Because it was necessary for my soul evolution. Note: I rarely if ever hear the word "karma" - although I often hear the perfect scenario for a karmic situation, such as a person who in a previous life lacked compassion for their disabled child and then chose - I repeat CHOSE - to return as a disabled child in order to raise their consciousness by understanding what it's like to be a disabled child.

well, that was generous and selfless of you but there have been countless disabled children born and thier experiences are available via the collective unconscious. the method of learning you're employing guarentees the need for an endless supply of misery since everyOne would have to experience every form of misery in order to understand each specific misery and feel compassion.

Quote:
How often I hear (never in regressions, of course, only in places like forums and religious gatherings) how we are helpless and will-less, have no control over our incarnations or even the circumstances of our lives, how we are all victims of God's anger, or are hapless nobodies finding ourselves incarnated by a whim of the universe. What a great way to become totally powerless! Ain't my fault I'm fat boring lazy and ugly, it's God's fault.

lol do you really believe you have control over the Universe? that you can dictate all the details and successive events that would need to be enacted just so you can have the specific life experience you've decided you want? and no one said anything about a god's wrath or a god's fault or having no control or choice within the context of a life. only that the vibration from which consciousness manifests is an eternal constant and who or what manifests from It is not your choice, any more than it's the choice of a red winged black bird to manifest as a red winged black bird. do you create the core energy from which you manifests?

i'm not sure about "aliens" but any group of beings with whom we can relate and communicate can't be very "alien". a truly alien being would be one that is so far outside our ken that we can't relate to it or communicate with it.