View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 06:38 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Agree with you but nothing and no amount of money can compensate the people for what was inflicted upon them.
the people responsible will have to face up to it in one way or another.what goes around comes around, the wheel doesn't stop turning.
I have Native blood in me but I was bought up a celt living in wales we too have suffered at the hands of the Saxons (English)they drowned one village not far from here because the English needed water.the people were forced out of their homes graveyards drowned coffins could be seen floating,it is only a few years ago we had an apology from the government for it, but like everything else it comes with a folklore.when the water is low you will hear the church bells ringing again, and the English will pay,
the celtic people are on a par to Native people the way of life is very similar or maybe its just me that thinks that because I was with my grandmother more than anyone and she remembered the old ways both in Arizona and here.

Namaste

Don't forget that the Celts invaded Britain and then later the onslaught of the brutal Romans, who did far worse damage and wiped out the druids.