View Single Post
Old 25-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Eons ago, I use to operate the "machine" that reincarnates evil into humans here on Earth. Going through my old dream journals, I have dreams written down describing this duty I had. I don't remember dreaming it, but there it is written down. Then decades later, when I was with my dead fiance when he was reborn into physical reality once again, it all came back to me clear as day, I remembered the mechanics of reincarnation. I remembered operating the "machine" I saw in front of me as he stood in line to be reborn.

I remember my last life and how I died as well and I remember being born into this one. I was called up from oblivion against my own will to be born. All the other countless life's I have had, it was my will to be born. This life of mine now is different, not my will.
Interesting, Gracey. Given that I think/believe that Life (in general) is its 'own' power-source and that, in line with this belief, my understanding of the 'mechanics' of reincarnation is such that the choice to be reborn and the basic 'nature' (or 'character') of the life that is chosen is as described/portrayed in Michael Newton's books (also as described as ion Seth Speaks), I am inclined to think that what transpires in your (anyone's dreams) is your personal interpretation of your personal experience of 'reality' - not necessarily the (whole) truth about whatever it is that is being 'perceived'.

Believing so, I am inclined to think that your 'sense' that there is a 'machine' (kind of thing) which incarnates 'evil' into reincarnating souls to carry with them and deal with (or not) in their next life may be a projection based on an incomplete theory/understanding of the process (of your trying to understand the presence of 'evil' in the world).

I also think that "I was called up from oblivion against my own will to be born." and "This life of mine now is different, not my will." probably is (i.e. may also be) a projection deriving from such incomplete understanding (of how any kind of soul becomes 'incarnate').

I know that I could very well be 'wrong' about all this. It is the theory which I believe and go on because it makes the most sense to me at present. I project that I will find out how close it is to the 'real' (?) truth when I am in full 'soul' mode: "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. I Corinthians, 13.

I just offer the above perspective (projection ) for your contemplative pleasure.