View Single Post
Old 19-12-2018, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman
Hell is not a joyous place, I think I've been there in my dreams, it might have many different manifestations, but if not, there is at least one form of Hell that I've experienced in dreams that was definitely very bad, I was stuck on the ground on my back and couldn't move an inch, the atmosphere was a vivid, angry, chaotic red, and there was a cauldron in the middle of a vast, dark field, out of which a strange, insect-like, alien-looking creature crawled and it came toward me, I tried to move away but I couldn't, then the dream ended.
Hi there, Ahriman -

From the book I wrote:
"If you aren’t aware of the attendant possibilities for negative ramification, you might simply expect our higher degree of Intelligence to be an unqualified blessing. However, the fact is, we each run the very real risk of sinking and drowning in a psychospiritual hell of our own making until we learn to float and swim in the boundless flow of conscious*ness that results from our developing to the point where we partake of ‘the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge’.

Unlike creatures with lesser capacity, we grow past the stage of simple innocence. Whether we personally want to or not, all but the most feeble-minded among us develop and savor a vast range of ideas about what is ‘better’ and what is ‘worse’, as well as ‘how much’ better or worse a specific other condition or circumstance would be, as a result of our capacity for logical comparison and imaginative projection."