View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
What is the Ultimate reality
This reality is the ultimate reality.
At least, for me it is.

Quote:
I just want to clarify the fabric of space idea I pointed out... something which perhaps isn't very practical on the tiny atomic scale... but the fabric of space analogy of Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity is where the universe is made up of a (visualised in 2d) stretched fabric and the planets say... are like balls placed on this fabric which causes it to stretch and warp, thus creating the effects of gravity upon each other and whatever is surrounding the objects.
If you take a look back, I gave a model which is more clear than that old and somewhat incomplete model.
To cite what I wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysonR
There's that classic bowling ball on a rubber sheet model.
But that is a bit flawed, as it represents the the bowling ball independent of the sheet of rubber.

It is more akin to a giant cube of gelatin in which the middle of we twist a volume of the gelatin sharply into itself, and to which the other (if we can imagine such a thing as a moving body of gelatin within gelatin) small twists of gelatin then are going to attract on a gradient to the larger twist.
But all in all, they are all the same thing, just twisted differently.

Now, the measure of how much of a reaction is going to take place when any twisted gelatin in the gelatin cube untwists (unbinds) is what we can call energy.
It's the amount of **** we expect to happen when it suddenly comes apart.

Obviously its more complicated than this in reality as this is only a conceptual model of how we can really see every object as twisted photons and not really break much of our neck in craning our head sideways.
And this is a model I give because in reality, considering what we understand about atomic structure and particle relationships, we understand that everything is ultimately comprised of the same material, just arranged slightly differently.

So a planet is an arrangement of particles that could be anywhere in the universe, but are bonded together, rather than unbonded into other places in space.

Ergo, in conceptual form, it is space twisted/bonded into itself; not independent of space (as the ball on a rubber sheet conveys).

The problem with the ball on the sheet concept is that it presents the idea as if an object in space is independent of another object in space, and independent of space, rather than tied and wrapped up into both.

Another way of looking at it would be water.
A swirling eddy is no different than the other water around it.
It is exactly the same material as the water 200 feet from it that is not swirling.
But here, it is swirling (due to forces).
And water can become so densely packed and moving so fast that it becomes a practical solid.
A tidal wave.
Here again, this water is made up of nothing different than all of the other water essentially, but it is moved at a force and speed that radically changes the properties of the water.
Now it is not just a volume of water which can move easily around Earth and other objects.
Now it is more solid.

This is not terribly different than the gelatin conceptual model above.

Now, back to another matter:
Quote:
I'm pretty sick of the everything is Energy... it's 100% fact.
Saying something is 100% fact doesn't make it true.
Everything is not energy. And I see no reason to stop saying that.
If people were to state that everything is color, I would not stop stating that this is not the case, as color is a property of a thing and not a thing itself independent of objects.

Everything has energy; not is.
If everything was 1 for 1 with Energy, then we wouldn't need an energy conversion.

Quote:
I'm trying to tie all things together as interacting on some kind of universal/cross dimensional level. It's obvious to me it has everything to do with vibration, hence when vibration traverses... it becomes a wavelength.
There's no universal frequency known in existence.
The only frequency we hold to be universal is light, and even with this it is not strictly universal, but also relative.

Saying that everything moves is one thing.
Saying that because everything moves, therefore it all must have a bottom line frequency that is in sync across the entire universe is somewhat akin to thinking that because water moves, all waves on Earth are moving at the same rate of motion (frequency).

Now, if we want to find a universally sized access to instantaneous information traffic, then rather than looking at the extremely slow moving concept of frequency and waves, we should be looking at the work taking place with quantum entanglement and what possible implications that may have in regards to consciousness, if any.