Thread: Semantics
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 09:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
Joe, in the interest of clarity and accuracy, I have gone to the trouble of reconstructing the entire exchange that your current post is referring to since this forum does not include all of the material that was quoted or discussed before.........

And now, on to our latest communication..............

I have no idea what you are referring to so you should have quoted my comments here for a response.

Why not?

Really!

No big deal!

It's bad manners to suddenly demonstrate disrespect and contempt by refusing to answer a POLITE question about your use of the "?" in "strange" places and making insulting comments about "becoming an English Teacher". I have not tried to teach you or anyone anything about English Grammar! . I smell CONTEMPT coming from you here and I don't like it! Your obviously hostile and disrespectful attitude says a lot about you, Joe.

I am not a Troll and have communicated with you in a POLITE and respectful manner so, being rude, offensive and accusatory with me is not going to help us have a reasonable nor friendly exchange! Quite a poor show, Joe!

Hmmm, pretty mysterious comment here!
LOL, I might have "picked up" on that "point" had you made it clearer!

The "Hmmmm" is just my way to let someone know that I read their comment and did not simply ignore it. If this were a spoken discussion, I'd be saying Hmmm quite often along with a head nod, raised eye-brows, lip movements, etc. and I would do it in a RESPECTFUL manner!
Owing to your sour and offensive attitudes and comments above, which I've made BOLD, and the unfortunate differences in our cultural styles of addressing others, I see no point in discussing anything else with you so, good bye, Joe.

Looks good Jim ! Reminded me of a script for a play. Perhaps its the synopsis of a novel. lol.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge