View Single Post
Old 23-05-2018, 06:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
That is so fascinating! I've never came across someone who openly identify as one of the 144,000. I am aware of what it says in the Biblical Scriptures pertaining to the 144,000, however there are so many different interpretations floating out there some more fantastical than others. I am curious as to how you would describe the 144,000 from your unique perspective and what is your Truth in the matter.
In anticipation of your reply, I have outlined the reason in my lengthy post above.

I realise that openly admitting this was taking a huge personal risk, but not as much as anybody else on this forum who admits to being an "Earth Angel" because that is what we essentially are.

All I know is that I have a Divine purpose here, beyond realising my own Divinity and through the Grace of God, if it is His plan, that is going to happen....I also felt that my instructions through the Archangels must have meant that I was 'special' somehow; but no lesser or greater than anybody else.

Of course, I see myself as 'chosen' because with what has been going on with me, it's hard NOT to see it..and the only ones that God chooses, are those He has plans for, regardless of 'free will' or no 'free will' because all is God's will. Can you understand this? Human beings only think/believe they have free will because it was necessary for the plot of this whole story to unfold.