View Single Post
Old 23-05-2018, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Your thinking mind said "2 weeks will sort me out"...Your Essence didn't need so much time.
I'm am off to google "the 144,000" now
Yes, that is a very plausible explanation.

My knowledge on this subject was imparted to me by the Archangel Ashtaroth - who many Christians consider to be another name for Lucifer.

Ashtaroth is the deity associated with ascension.

This may be interesting to note, Barry.

What many call the 'Holy Spirit' can also be called the 'Baptism of Fire' by Christians and of course, we all know the one who is associated with the 'Baptism of Fire' as being the Serpent in the Garden of Eden who ascends the Tree of Life...sound familiar?

Now, when a few Christians feel touched by this 'Holy Spirit', they go into rapture...they feel the bliss of Shakti rising up Jacob's Ladder, which is in reference to the human Spinal column...

Jacob named the place Peniel (which means "face of God"), for he said, "I have seen God face to face, yet my life has been spared."

So yeah, Jacob activated his Pineal Gland (face of God) by climbing the ladder of 33 steps and awakening the Chrism or "Christ Consciousness" within.

Now, when Christians go into bliss, there is another faction of Christians who will say "being 'Slain in Spirit' is nothing more than possession by a demon/devil instigated by that bad dude Ashtaroth" and they frown upon people going into religious ecstatic trance due to their total love of the Divine, which has them totally losing control and convulsing on the floor, but this IS the whole "baptism of fire".

The whole message has been twisted and transformed for generations of re-writing and re-telling and so that the original meaning is lost...it's up to us to try and put it right and to stop the overwhelming and overarching fear of God into one of pure, unconditional love.