View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Newfreedom9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

The Bible tells us that the material universe was spoken into existance by God, and, through the Word of God, which of course involves frequency vibration, and resonance.
This is all about, Light, and Sound, and also, Temperature.
One may consider their own larnyx, or voicebox.
Or, the microwave.

That also, the material universe is sustained by His Word.

Jesus is that Word, who became incarnate as one of us, but without sin, which situation had been long prophesied through the ages of Biblical writings;
which are each dated regarding origins by the various scholars, and, which are confirmed by archaeological finds, also. Such as with the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I agree with the first part of this post, it actually supports the point I was making. That the Word is vibration, not a physical person. Why do you think Jesus is the Word? The scripture you listed does not validate your claim that Jesus is the Word. I believed it for a long time too because it was taught to me for so long in church and school. But I have not found scripture to support it, and when I started looking for evidence, it all pointed to this being an incorrect deduction. You seem like an extremely intelligent and open minded guy, so I'd like to ask you if you have found scripture or something else to support this claim. If so would you please share it?