View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Master
Amilius:
Quote:
We have not fallen, we have forgotten through our earthly sojourn and create disharmony or discord between us and God.
Quote:
Thus we regress and have to come back as many times as we think we need to get it right. Jesus' incarnation was for the souls who keep coming back to find a way out of regression or rebirth.
Jesus shows this by being obedient to the will of God and in doing so Jesus was harmonious with all creation, mankind, and God. And Jesus never lost anything, not even in death. All was given to him even in the painful trial of crucifixion did not delude his consciousness from God.

So when I hear that Jesus was merely some vessel or historical dude who possessed some higher consciousness I sorta rip the hairs out of my head. I go along with C.S. Lewis. To say he is a moral or spiritual teacher is wrong. Whether you believe Jesus never existed and was nobody or he really was who he said he was, The Messiah or Christ. There can be no in between. Why? Because a man who claimed to represent God on earth has too much at stake. The only options are- he was a crazy lunatic obsessed with self-proclaimed godhood, or he never existed, or he truly was The Son of God.

Amilius, consider the below webpage, and that time and space, Evolution therein, is a result of a "Fall".
The organic realm and aspects, along with the Survival Instinct thereof, which is to be equated with, "The Devil", and satan, and,
is the prime cause of all the war, crime and affliction in, "The World".

http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

You'll have to highlight some of the text to read it. Poor coloring.
Consider Jesus' parable about the Shepherd leaving the 99 sheep, to search out the lost.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein