View Single Post
Old 31-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Master
Jesus is called, "The Son", and, "The Son of Man", only because of the incarnation into this material world and level..

He always existed in Unity with the Creator God, and, "Father", as, "The Word", though which all things, were/ are, manifest.

Daniel 7:13
‘In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven.
He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.
He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.’
(Daniel 7:13-14)
http://www.bethinking.org/bible-jesus/introductory/jesus-the-son-of-man.htm

‘At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.’
(Matthew 24:30)

Why will the tribes of the earth mourn at His appearance?
because, they are willful, stifnecked, disingenuine, and full of egoic rebellion.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein