View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
SaturninePluto and SerpentSun, thank you both for sharing your stories. They sound much more intense than my "initiation" :P
It's interesting to hear how different the calling can be for people; some can by an emotional tempering, some things like fires and lightning, others just a clear feeling. It's nice to hear the different experiences.

And yes, SaturninePluto, I've also noticed a lack of shamanism-focused threads. I'd like to make more of them since there seem to be a decent number of practitioners wandering around.

Hi Crystal Ambassador,

Response to this is late due to life stuff, all that jazz, but figured I'd at least let you know I read your quoted message, and respond.

My personal calling (if you would call it that) was a pretty confusing experience. My brother was or claimed to be levitated by the entity in the house. He also saw something there at 8 years old. He is my family and I have no doubt he is being honest with me. So where I stand on the situation is I was communicating or trying to speak with God and got responses, but am not completely certain if the entity in regards to that experience and situation was actually god, and for all I know could have been the presence there trying to scare everyone there. The house was seriously weird.
It affected most everyone in it in different ways. I was able to astral project there. I don't like to randomly astral project. Especially since I have such a hard time actually trying to do it. I don't bother with it much these days. Another brother of mine was able to astral project there too. I spoke with him about it later on after leaving the place and the essential jist of it is we actually both astral projected the same night and saw each other in the same area. He came to me the morning after and was like. Dude I was able to astral project did you go down stairs anytime last night? I told him no unless I was actually sleep walking.. He told me he saw me, I remembered seeing him. I told him I know where you're going with this and yeah I projected as well.

The house had a darker presence. I feel entities have different personalities like us people themselves, there are different levels of characteristics for positive or less positive entities imo. The same being who levitated and scared one of my brothers ( he knew what it looked like, not something that looks harmless..) is probably the same thing that when I almost fell down the stairs, levitated me and let me safely down at the bottom of the stairs one morning. I don't like things that mess with people so. Anyone. Entities shouldn't mess around with things. They need to be told they don't have permission. Irregardless of whether they are percieved as good or bad.

Talking about Shamanism is more helpful than sitting in silence and dealing with a spiritual path that seriously has beliefs in negative spirits. I believe there can be both good and bad spirits, energies out there. I also believe people in general should be able to communicate with other people. Shamanism isn't the only spiritual walk with difficulties at least not to me. Many paths can be difficult, christianity, wicca, budhism. I also feel people have the right to not accept a path or viewpoint they don't feel comfortable with- calling or not.

Talking is helpful, people normally decide for themselves, but there isn't too much harm in trying to talk things through in an attempt for some understanding.

I also believe a Christian, catholic etc can be called to do what they must do.

I don't believe callings are inclined towards one certain path in itself.

A few rambling thoughts. :)

Glad I am feeling better today.