View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise Walks
I have no agenda to convince anyone to be polyamorous but I imagine a lot of people love more than one person - even romantically. So I choose to be honest about it in my life. Realistically, there is a lot of emotional work, knowledge and communication of self and needs that is required. Definitely need to source happiness from within. I am raising awareness that some people are polyamorous and it's not all about sex/lust, IMO.

I am not interested in your views on relationships and how you live your relationships and what you chose to do. I don't think I have addressed you once or quoted you in any of my statements. If you don't have an agenda, don't repeatedly quote my statements to the OP and other people on this thread and dispute, because they are not addressed to you.
When I am randomly talking about my friend being committed to one person, in a casual response to OP, why are you quoting that statement and talking about what you do in your relationships. I don't want to know your views on commitment. I am not interested to know what you do in your personal life.
People live in and survive relationships all across the globe, most of us have our own share of relationships and many different kind of relationships. Your's is not that unique, because most people fall in love more than once in their lifetime and maybe even love more than one person at a time.
You are free to live your life the way you want to. Find someone else to explain your personal relationships to, chit chat with them about how you live your relationships by, and feel free to raise their awareness. Don't quote or address me again. Thanks.

Last edited by angelic star : 25-02-2018 at 12:21 PM.