View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerramineLightvoid
It's because the beast needs us to be confused. It all seems like a big ole mess, like a maze you can't really quite navigate. By leading a false war between Religion and Science, when in reality Science was created by Religion as the next step or evolution of our understanding of The Word. The devil can make the "religious" prey because they don't have the right tools to cast him out.

Religious people don't like Science or Scientists because they think Science will lie against them and say God doesn't exist. But my time with Science has told me a completely different story, and it's actually by the science that I had found God after years of doubting. It's been proven to me beyond a reasonable doubt.

In general, humans need to get off these preconceived ideas. The bible has become an icon that people worship. Instead of it seeing for what it is, that it's man's best attempt 2000 years ago to divine God's word. That the Devil has since ****ed with it through mistranslation and censorship, etc.

Not to mention, people think God's word is so weak. That it can be destroyed by destroying all physical copies of the bible. God's word is the very source code of reality. No matter what, somebody will realize the truth. It's the very reason humans from all across the world completely disconnected from each other. Have pretty much recounted the same story under different labels and different perspectives.

At the end of the day, Blind Faith is false belief. How can you be confident in something you don't truly /know/ for an absolute fact. If you /know/ the truth, if you know God is there. You're not afraid of the facts. True faith is when we can wear our belief on our shoulder and say to the nonbelievers that we actually have a good reason to believe.

The New Atheism movement just acted as the catalyst to purge all the fake faith and the clinging to old world tradition without embracing the new.

If one thinks upon the whole of things, science and faith both, things become much clearer.
Science and faith both agree there is a higher and greater reality other than this gross material world and life.
"You've been living in a dream world, Neo."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein