View Single Post
Old 25-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
It started more than 6 years ago and from that moment on, I experienced sleep paralysis more than I can count, sometimes, 3 to 4 times on a single night.At first it was really frightening but with time I found that if you relax, eventually you wake up.Well, last night, better said, with few hours ago, I experienced something new, while I was under the influence of sleep paralysis, my whole body started to vibrate, the vibrations were really powerful.I could do nothing to wake up, I tried again and again, so I had to feel it till the end, believe me, this is something you wish not to happen again.I could feel the effects of these vibrations even after I was awake, it was a very strange feeling, like my whole body is messed up.

Do you have any idea about what happened?

Now, one more thing, before going into this "state", I had 1-3 dreams and in one of them, someone asked me a math question ( I love math ), well, I gave the answer 9.2, or something like that, but 9 for sure.Well, 9 is the number that I keep on seeing again and again, and everything started on 25 last month, on my birthday.

Now, few moments ago I remembered another dream from last night, well, I think you all heard about it, I was in a tunnel, but this tunnel was vertically ( I was flying up ) and at the end of it ( I could see the end ) there was a very powerful light, you know, you barely can look directly at the Sun, well, I could watch this powerful light with no such problems.I don't know, but at first, I had the feeling that this light was waiting for me, then, I got scared, I thought that this light is going to judge me for all my mistakes and that's how the dream ended.

Much can be learned by reading up on Robert Monroe or the other pioneers of astral projection. All of what you explain is this occurring naturally. And is the start of you leaving your body.

The most important thing is to understand a great deal of people do exactly what you describe on purpose very frequently and enjoy the experience. Nothing is to be feared. There are many ways to snap out of it. One method is wiggling the big toe but that is when you’re out of the body. I would suggest doing research on astral projection to learn how to do it. If only to control it from not happening any more and affecting your sleep.

You can also affect this by diet and what you do throughout your day. If you smoke what you ingest and so fourth.

And the dream sounds like you being judgemental about yourself for your spiritual progress. But I’m not a Dream interpreter. Take that lightly