View Single Post
Old 17-09-2018, 08:26 AM
Suspended
Guide

Sleep paralysis and vibrations

It started more than 6 years ago and from that moment on, I experienced sleep paralysis more than I can count, sometimes, 3 to 4 times on a single night.At first it was really frightening but with time I found that if you relax, eventually you wake up.Well, last night, better said, with few hours ago, I experienced something new, while I was under the influence of sleep paralysis, my whole body started to vibrate, the vibrations were really powerful.I could do nothing to wake up, I tried again and again, so I had to feel it till the end, believe me, this is something you wish not to happen again.I could feel the effects of these vibrations even after I was awake, it was a very strange feeling, like my whole body is messed up.

Do you have any idea about what happened?

Now, one more thing, before going into this "state", I had 1-3 dreams and in one of them, someone asked me a math question ( I love math ), well, I gave the answer 9.2, or something like that, but 9 for sure.Well, 9 is the number that I keep on seeing again and again, and everything started on 25 last month, on my birthday.

Now, few moments ago I remembered another dream from last night, well, I think you all heard about it, I was in a tunnel, but this tunnel was vertically ( I was flying up ) and at the end of it ( I could see the end ) there was a very powerful light, you know, you barely can look directly at the Sun, well, I could watch this powerful light with no such problems.I don't know, but at first, I had the feeling that this light was waiting for me, then, I got scared, I thought that this light is going to judge me for all my mistakes and that's how the dream ended.