Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Ha! I had a 4 last night during the night: 4:14! Seems to be quite a few different meanings for that one.

bib: yes, I'm seeing that now thanks to one of Matt's videos - more on that later.
Everything needs its own time to come through.

Quote:
I 100% believe that we create the major lessons and experiences we will have before we come down to the earth plane. And it struck me last year, when out for one of my lunch time walks in the countryside, that I would have agreed to have that experience and my immediate thought was if I'd agree to have these physical issues, then I would have also created the cure for them, I've just to find it. It was oddly a freeing thought.
Yes it is, when you find you're the creator of your own reality and it's not something you're stuck with. Very often there's a victim mentality to our experiences as though the Universe is out to get us - but it's out to get us where we need to be.

Quote:
I'll let you know what it's like but I'm sure there will be something in there for me.
Oh good, wouldn't want to miss any pearls of wisdom.

Quote:
I absolutely accept that. For ten years I've been researching diet, supplements, healing methods of all sorts from the mundane to the ridiculous. I'm very open minded so I won't discount anything it it Feels like it might work. I've become almost expert in EFT and TAT to the extent where I've helped work colleagues, one of whom was desperate to quit smoking as she was expecting and another who was plagued with guilt for a personal issue. But the times I've thought all these people I help, and I can't help myself. But maybe that's changing now.
This is the kind of thing I was trying to point you towards, these are the differences that perhaps wouldn't have happened had you not been there. And there's something very powerful in that. It's even more powerful when the effects cross generations - you help your colleague to stop smoking so a Soul has a better start in Life, and perhaps won't smoke themselves. You changed a Life that hadn't even begun.

Healing takes place in many ways, if you use the word 'dis-ease' then it makes more sense. It's no secret that our moods and thinking affect our health so why should the after-effects of trauma be any different? Sometimes there's the dis-ease as to why we had the trauma in the first place that we're at odds with, or perhaps we're looking for rhymes and reasons. But when you know that you've helped people because of your traumas it makes everything worthwhile and given the choice again, if you know you'd do it all again then..... Then you are bringing that fifth dimensional consciousness down to earth.

You were saying about not being able to help yourself? Isn't fifth-dimensional consciousness Spiritual rocket fuel?

Quote:
Ah Matt's videos. I didn't get too much in the end from the ending pain one because he was talking about emotional pain. Although I did laugh though because I could really see how people are affected by their emotional pain and how it makes them interact. I could see it so clearly.

The video I just finished is The First Wave of Ascension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiuKcjeIyjw

Now this had a profound effect on me. The last part is about Service. Now many people have said to me over the years I ought to have my own business helping people etc. Now this actually made me feel down, low, as though I should be out there helping people and that I've failed because I haven't been able to make it happen. All I've learned is from reading / researching / personal experience - I have no qualifications. So Matt says when you get a calling to be a lightworker, don't! Get a regular job when you can interact with people and be of help to the people you meet and interact with, that way. This was Such a revelation to me. I felt this heavy burden come off my shoulders. So now my work doesn't feel like I'm wasting my time. I can earn money to live from whilst also interacting with people and helping those people I come into contact with. So so awesome.
He's probably got a few along the same lines and I remember seeing this one.

I tend to shy away from the word 'service', almost all of the discussions I've had on here about it have been self-righteous rather than common sense. but anyway.....

I seem to remember a thread ages ago that someone started about making a business out of helping people, while the intentions were there the practicalities weren't. How do you get paid from helping people Spiritually? I'd Love to see the price list for that one. And how do you reach your target audience? If you think about it though you're in a great place for your calling because you have everything you need through your job. It's as though the Universe just took care of all the marketing and brought your target audience to you and made sure your cash flow was stable.

Freaking awesome.

Quote:
I've looked at Matt's home page, there are dozens of videos on there. It's a bit like walking into a sweet shop. So I let my pendulum pick the next video for me: Energy Upgrade. I've watched a bit of it so far and I like what he has to say and it will be fun experimenting with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R77Di7MLSkE
Thank you, an update might well be in order right now.

Quote:
So, I've left the best until last. Yesterday I got in touch with the physical part of my body affected by the trauma. It said that it wanted to heal and the way to do this would be a combination of my healing energy,with an orange pomander and my snow crystals. I carried out a healing session yesterday afternoon which turned out to be the most profound healing experience I've ever had. My guides were with me, explaining what was happening. I've had a partial kundalini activation, working in tandem with my own healing energy. I could feel this exceptionally deep heat and energy pulsating around different parts of my body, I could feel the kundalini entering the chakras, root, sacral, solar, heart and ananda khanda and throat. It didn't go into the third eye and crown. It lasted an hour and I recorded it all, describing all the colours I was receiving. THe guides said I am experiencing kundalini along with my own healing energy, they work together. It really was the most extraordinary experience; i was left with a profound sense of peace.

Card drawn before the session was 'Go with the Flow' (of energy?). Card drawn after, Blessed Sight.

So we see what happens next. I need to intergrate all this and see where it takes me.

Thank you, Mr G, for your support.

Patrycia
That's quite an experience to say the least, like WOW!! There isn't much to say on that one other than pretty amazing that so many different things have come together to give you that healing. Very much needed I think. One of those experiences where words not only don't fit but become irrelevant.

Have you ever held your snow crystals up to the light?

Yeah I would imagine it would bring a sense of peace because something like that would resolve so many issues on so many levels and bring so much more into line and harmony. |Perhaps congratulations would be in order.

There's a flow to one's own Life as we ride an energetic wave, we have our high points and low points and for as low as we go we go just as high again - as you have done. Sometimes we resist the lows and try and keep the highs, forgetting that in the meantime all things must pass. The Universe and your Guides have your tail covered, it's up to you how you experience it after that. You will receive what you need when you need it and you are where you need to be at any given moment.

There is also your energies and the Kundalini working in harmony and later on there will be (I'd imagine) other people's energies to take into consideration. Come to think about it, it would be about impossible for other people's energies not to come into the equation. Don't forget that you're infectious, and that you change a place just by being there.

I just get this feeling that Destiny has come a-knocking.

You're very welcome Patrycia, it remains a pleasure and indeed an Honour.