View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer777
Crystal, you are so on the mark with so much of what you say, so I hope you don't mind me pointing out the following;
The 'fishes & loaves' parable was altered by that self confessed, unabashed liar, Saul/Paul, who altered the Rabbis parable to be taken literally, to "further the glory of the Lord".
The original message was intended to show how imparting truth to a single soul can spread to thousands through word of mouth.

Theologian, Uni lecturer & world renowned expert on the Dead Sea Scrolls, Barbara Thiering, explains the true meanings behind the so-called 'miracles' brilliantly in her book 'Jesus the Man'.
It's worth the read for this alone.

That's entirely possible Lucifer 777, I have a copy of the Dead Sea Scrolls when Jesus was one of the Elect amount them teaching the Teachers that would go out into the world, some founding other religions in the East. He speaks very differently in the Dead Sea Scrolls. And am familiar with the extreme editing and changes of the various Nicene Assemblies and the changes they did on the Bible. Perhaps that parable was heavily changed also.

However I do believe in Instant Manifestation. The preponderance of evidence is very strong. While I've not witnessed it first hand I've spoken with several who have and even have some manifested ash for putting on the 3rd Eye.

It was given to me by an Elderly American gentleman who was a Shaman. He'd been a student of one of the great guru's in India in his youth and one day during Darshan a large brass pot was brought up on stage by two men who turned it upside down and a little ash drifted out. A third man came up and took a large wooden stirring rod and swooshes it around inside in every direction as only a hair move ash came out. It was an empty vessel.
Then the guru came up, took the wooden rod and started running it around and lots of ash started coming out. The men had to lift it higher and higher as the pile was growing so tall.
Soon there was a pile of ash 5 times bigger than the large brass pot was and the guru had them set it down and invited all the adherents to come up and fill whatever vessels they had with the holy ash.
The Shaman gentleman filled a little container he had and returned to the West. That was 30 or 40 years ago and he's been giving that ash out to people every since. He says when it gets near empty it suddenly refills and has done it so many times he's lost track. I was given maybe a 1/2 ounce and often use it on people I work with and on myself during meditation.
It's been 5 years and it hasn't run out either.

There's other stories and reports too of course, but I won't bore you. My preference would not be to tell others stories but my own first hand experience and indeed Spirit says I am to do this in this life. I have tried, but sort ended up spending energy and time on teleportation instead and made enough inroads in that that I know it is entirely possible, it's just a matter of dedication and practice now.

Did Jesus manifest in front of thousands? Maybe, maybe not... for me it doesn't matter. I believe its absolutely possible and am working on the practical hands-on understanding of how its done in the 3D realm.