View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Master

As tfs your energy will affect the other.. Right? If now one of them are lower energy because of the lower stuff they do? When they then come together as one, how does it affect the higher energetically?
How can it not affect? I get the physical part that you dont do the same. I got no hang ups, i only judge actions in form of bad intent. After all, you are individuals. I have a strong sense of self so theres no problems there.
But im high up, and aiming to stay there. Like i said, im fine with any who is not. Its how we mix the energies im not sure of. And what it does. I get its still a choice. But how can it not avoid affect me so either i go down in frequency or even worse? As its energy? If hes not high generally? I mean how can it not be a difference when you unite?? How can it not affect you?
Dont take me wrong, im not fearing going lower, but i just dont want to loose what ive worked hard for. And have no interest in staying in it. For any duration. And when you merge, again and again..what happens?? I like to be..prepared.
Im comparing it to a scale of energy where im on ten and hes at three. How can it be on seven or at ten? How avoid it going to three?
Are you really supposed to go lower, when it comes to tfs? And not higher?
Even when you balance?
Im just trying to balance this in my head thats all.and know what to expect.
Well hes staying with the light but most things he has to do is work with dark do according to own words makes him grey. If that makes sense.
And im like, yes its about intent. But energetically im lost.
Astrally wee fine but thats also different as its out of body.