View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 12:32 AM
Knower

I would highly recommend a change in diet. What we eat and drink is the energy we take in everyday and becomes a part of us. Eating in my opinion is a spiritual endeavor considering everything we take into our physical bodies has a spiritual vibration, frequency, and energy that has a direct impact on our own personal vibration and energy. ;) Also ALL physical ailments have spiritual significance as well. I developed alopecia due to overuse of chemical dyes but I was losing hair in clumps even after stopping and switching to all natural products. The toxins were still in my system and causing this autoimmune disorder. The patches stopped growing after switching to natural products but the hair did not grow back either. I hit rock bottom in almost all aspects of my life at one point and started practicing spirituality more and law of attraction (abraham hicks) but what worked in combination with that for my hair was 100% due to going on a raw vegan diet. Within 2 weeks of raw vegan my hair was growing back completely in those places. It felt soft and was short at first like babies hair. I went back to my normal diet after those 2 weeks (mostly cooked vegan-alot of veggies-still alot of smoothies) but my hair continued growing and fully grew in just like my other hair. I believe the raw food diet detoxed my system. I would try raw veganism for a few weeks if I were you; or however long it takes to detox your system.

If you're looking for a spiritual reason maybe the energy being sent upwards wasn't pure light energy due to the fact that you wern't spiritually aligned so wasn't ready to be released through the crown and forcing release of energy that was not pure through the crown of your head caused misaligned energy to cause issues around this surrounding? Sort of like the backlash that burns the shooter with a gun when the bullet or gun isn't in condition to shoot. Just a guess but I know you wanted a focus on spirituality so I want this to resonate somehow.

Anywho during this raw veganism I was having smoothies in the morning (garden of life vanilla raw meal, frozen bananas, and fruit). Then a quick simple raw meal for lunch, and I followed a raw vegan cookbook for dinner-may need a dehydrator and spiralizer...I got a dehydrator for 34 on amazon and a spiralizer for 10 on amazon) Wish you all the best! Trust; there's several people I read of online that also cured hair fall with a raw vegan diet. There's even a man on youtube who reversed male pattern baldness with this diet.

Balance is key in this diet. raw uncooked (or not heated above 118 deg) veggies, fruits, greens, seeds, nuts, seeds avocados, coconut meat oil and water etc