View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I heard through the grapevine that the sun is supposedly a lot closer to the earth than we are made to believe so it creates a spotlight effect on the earth.
You are referring to this. Go to 4:20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
With this in mind it makes venus and mercury closer to the earth even still.

When you see venus and mercury crossing the sun they are likened to a small blip on the radar.

We use this blip on the radar to measure supposed distance and size in relation to the earth and all other stars / planets in our solar system.

The flat earth calculations in this instance doesn't add up because that would make venus and mercury really really small in comparison ..

It would make such planets the size of a football pitch ..
You open up another related and controversial issue.

All the NASA "photos" of the planets are computer generated images - including Earth/Terra. This points to the planets not being what we are taught.

There are researchers like myself, as well as former governmental insiders, who espouse that Terra is no longer part of a solar system. That we are all in deep space and that someday we may be drawn into a galaxy. But for the foreseeable future, we live in a self-contained ecosystem that is not part of any solar system.

Freaky...I know. But that is what the evidence points to.

Like this...

Planets Don't Exist

Flat Earth Real Stars

The reason why the planets and stars appear to be underwater is because of the firmament that surrounds us.

Here's the core truth from my own research of many years...

During the time of ancient Sumeria, Terra/Earth was part of the Sol System. That is why they taught that we resided in a solar system.

Then there was a horrific nuclear war between the atomic nation of Atala (Atlantis) and the Annunaki (Zetan-Reptilians). This occurred approximately twelve thousand years ago.

The Reticulan Empire unleashed their far more powerful antimatter weapons. This resulted in the end of Atala, widespread earthquakes, and The Great Flood which is documented in various ancient cultures.

It also caused something else: It propelled The Terran Plane into deep space outside the Sol System.

Terra was now dying from no Sun. The Reticulan Empire realized that they were responsible for this happening, and desired to save this farm in their empire. So they drew upon their most advanced scientists and engineers, used their advanced antimatter reactor technology, and constructed an artificial star to replace The Sun. They also constructed a moon to serve as a monitoring station, for gravitational stability, and to also serve to moderate weather patterns.

Our sun and moon are artificial constructions and The Terran Plane is in deep space and not orbiting any star whatsoever.