View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 11:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
This is fun. I'm not very good at reading auras so this is a good practice for me. When I looked at your picture yesterday, I saw a thin layer of dark blue, but not deep, deep blue, roughly 2 inches. It would move from the left side of the picture to the top, then to the right. Today, the layer of blue is more fluid, thicker, and lighter in tone. It's more purple than blue and I see it is 6 inches or more around your head/body. There are swirls of light green or yellow on the edges of your bluish purple aura. I say light green or yellow because I'm wondering if different color auras come together will make different color palettes and I have weak aura vision. My son is really good at it. Unfortunately he's away at camp for a week. I will ask him to see your aura when he comes back if you don't mind. He sees them completely different from me. The energies are smoky swirls.

yes pleasse!

i would love for your son to read my aura.and i find it so interesting that auras seem to changed even if its a photo.do you think our auras in pictures get updated with our current aura colors?
and i think its awesome that you see purple, cause from my understanding, purple is higher then all frequencies other then white.so maybe this means my conscious mind vibration is starting to rise in frequency.

and dang, i really hope what i read about lime green and yellow is false, cause most people claim that those colors are bad and represents negative vibrations such as lies, envy, greed ect. maybe there is still aspects of myself that i have yet to notice or confront :(