View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 05:06 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

when it comes to negative emotions what helped me more than anything was enochian words of healing as well as meditation and principles i learned from the kyballion about balancing onesself and ones life by knowing the balance of things and how to use the natural balance of the flow of life to shape yourself for the better. like transmutation. the other ways were what i learned from mystics and mind focusing techniques. the secret to the power of the mind is channeling the mind and using the will to make forth the reality in which you desire within yourself through channeling energy within yourself and allowing that energy to heal you and gain you better insight through internal introspection and then transmuting the desired qualities within yourself through visualized focus turned into a spiritual one. as spirit is over matter so is mind over matter. thats what i try to look at we have a human body but seperating the two but still maintaining the balance of the two is what many of us have to learn and once learned becomes easier and easier with time and practice but you will get there. never become fallen i did for a while and i can tell you its the worst thing you can possibly do it will make you go crazy and make you totally evil for a long while which i am still learning how not to be corrupted from being fallen i can still feel some of the evil at times and it is totally heart breaking each and every time i am reminded of that but with my life here this life of mine is a redemption primarily since i fell a long time ago with the third of heaven that fell a long time ago. our biggest test before being awakened is not being fallen and after being awakened staying pure in an impure world that is becoming more and more impure each and every year with the greatest test being not becoming fallen and completing the mission assigned to us or the tasks assigned depending on why we are here but regardless god has a plan for us so we have to find out that plan then go by it because its the reason we are here. not falling is the hardest thing to do but it gets easier with time and practice have a good team and stick with them without my team i would have fallen back to hell a long time ago despite what good has been done in my time here. they were always the ones who kept and still keep me straight though i am nomad at this time with the exception of yeshua rochel micheal metatron and azrael