View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Master
West's theory resonates well with me... only because I feel like "famous" people wouldn't incarnate as much. I mean, I'm pretty sure those souls knew what they would be getting into - that they would be known for many many earth generations. I think for sanity's sake they "retired" afterward. Because - well - if you're "famous," you would've done something significant, and whatever significant thing you did influenced a lot of people/souls living at the time, which probably got you a lot of growth in return.

Wouldn't it be funny if souls became "famous" as a sort of graduation ceremony from earth? I remember reading about people who call upon great artists or mathematicians or whatever to assist them with a certain task... not sure if that's true.

But would you guys want to come back to earth after being labeled "famous"? Because if we're all aiming to grow and evolve, we'll probably come back for a life that's spiritual to some degree, and we might be tempted to nose around with past lives. I think it would be a bit of a shock to some souls if they realize they were, say, Hitler, or Harry Truman, or any other "big" soul who committed "bad" deeds in the past. On the other hand, if they were "good" souls, like Jesus or George Washington or Gandhi, there would be a bit of an ego problem.

I don't know. Personally, I think most famous people would choose to stay in the spirit world... they can still evolve there, and won't get caught up with any drama associated with being on earth. That's just my POV, anyway... unless the person really wanted to come back.