View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 05:41 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
This may seem like an absurd idea, but I am trying to make sense out of reincarnation. (Sorry this is long and unorganized.)

Assuming we are energy and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, and assuming there is one soul per person...

Adding in the fact, as is obvious, that human population is increasing...

Are souls being born into existence out of nothing? Or...

Scientists have found more and more recent extinctions of other life forms. It happens a lot now that we hear about a new species on the verge of going extinct, meaning that species' population is brutally low and decreasing.

I am wondering since human population is on the rise and others are decreasing, and some of us identify with animal spirits, if some of us humans are reincarnated from extinct lives.

Do you remember being a dinosaur in your past life? Can you identify with the lion, which are on their way to extinction?

I mean, if the energy isn't reincarnating into its own species, does it necessarily reincarnate into another life form? Or is there "extra" energy lingering around when lives in the physical dimension are low?

If that, is our level of awakening or spiritual awareness correlated with the amount of energy in the ethereal realm that hasn't yet been reincarnated.

After death, we all go back to this same origination point. Assuming this is correct, is the same energy split into separate lives since the rate of human population is increasing? Does the average person today have less energy than one did when there was less population.

Just my thoughts. Any other thoughts?
. I have thought about this.

My reasoning is that earth is not the only plant inhabited as a school for learning. I believe our energy is mixed with other energy when we die...like a drop of water from the ocean.

But, earth is only one school....I do believe their is energy from other solar systems and beyond, that come here to learn. I do not believe we have to have less energy because of extinct species, or more souls coming here. They are simply coming from other places or galaxies, dimensions, ect.

I don't have memories of being an animal or plant, although I do believe all life forms can reincarnate.