View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Administrator
Hello

OK the first steps we take is illumination of what it could be....as so many non paranormal factors can be at play. Being that your in the same sleep position this is something that is most likely not to happen.

The next step is the history of the place you live. Whom might have lived there that passed away there, or the history of the land. At times the land not the building will hold energy of activity.

As a Medium I rule out what it could be first, I learn a bit about the person reporting things, by asking simple questions like I have. This rules out anything that is well at times imagination, that at times is over active. Then that is a whole different area to help with.

Has there been a recent loss around you? Or someone that has been on your mind that has passed over ? Maybe not even forefront on the mind but a passing thought ?

Your not alone in this happening and maybe we can figure out what message there is for you. Most contact is a message or just a hello.

Lynn