View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Cat Does Humanity Feel Lucky?

Yeah, some people dont believe humans have an effect on nature global environmental weather patterns. After 9/11 in U.S. much of Earths jet plane traffic ceased for 3 days.

As a result of less fuel exhaust blocking out suns heat frequencies Earth global temperatures rose immediately. I have the bookmark to that data somewhere and posted in other threads here.

Mt Pinatuba in Phillipines 1991 had the opposite effect, it blocked out suns rays cooled the Earth globally by one degree for one year.

Humans karma has come to bite them in butt a few times and many more and much worse to come.

What is that ole confuscious saying, ..'human who fart in church must sit in own pew'...

Methane is 10 times more heat trapping effects than carbon. Amazon forest burn some several football field areas a day to clear area for more cattle farming. Ouch!

Greenhouse effect > Global Warming { even as entering an ice age } > Increasing Irratic Weather Patterns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman