View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 12:03 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
Yes humans have had to adapt, but it seems clear that we also were originally a tropical species, and thus fruit would be our top choice from centuries back. and now people are still spread all over in colder climates and fickle weather (which don't get me started on that because believe it or not almost all of it is manmade) but we have technology to help us with greenhouses and outdoor heating and other such things.

It doesn't matter what we originally were. If you want to go back to a time where we primarily ate fruit you'd have to go back millions of years, long before homo sapiens came into the picture. Tropical species? Less time travelling required, but still we changed drastically since 'we' left. I don't understand how other hominoids are relevant to the nutritional choices that homo sapiens make. Humans are not the same as their ancestors millions of years ago. There is no ''original'', it's a work in progress. Even in a manner of centuries humans have changed dramatically..

And I don't know about you but I prefer a cold climate. I swim outdoors in the cold and take a cold shower daily. I couldn't stand the tropical heat and sunshine when I was there..