View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Guide
Every home has it's quirks, so should something go wrong, don't blame it on the number. I had a house that was built on top of a river they thought they had filled in. Only after a few things going wrong did I find this out. Nice of contractors not to tell these things when you buy. It would of made me less stressed out. lol

Where were looking for the number 13 to be a master number? To the best of my knowledge, the only master numbers in numerology are 11, 22 and 33. Though I am not a skilled numerologist, just a beginner.

Home is what you make it. I don't think a house number has anything to do with it and if you dwell on this, then yes, you bring negativity to it. Here is something to think about concerning the number 13 that is wonderful. Every Friday the 13th bikers get together with a toy and make a long ride out to a beautiful place by the water to donate these toys. Think of how these toys will bring smiles to sick and underprivileged children whenever that negative 13 pops into your head. Picture in your mind the smiles on the children's faces receiving the toys. This will put a whole new spin on the number 13.