View Single Post
Old 23-10-2010, 07:12 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
I was walking along the riverfront the other day, talking to Matt. I asked Matt, somewhat jokingly, if he now knew all the secrets of the universe. Then, more seriously, I asked him how we as people came to be from what seems to be a very mechanical universe full of little unthinking particles.

A light breeze began to move through the trees. I turned and felt compelled to look at a park bench that was sitting facing the river. On the bench was a plaque that read, "Love is the answer."

My heart feels that this may have been Matt telling me the answer to my question--the most simple, yet most profound answer available--love.

If indeed our loved ones who cross into spirit before us can communicate their thoughts and feelings in response to the questions we pose to them, it seems to me that what you descibe in your conversation with Matt would be exactly the way they would do so... i.e., by directing or impulsing us to look in the right direction to find the answer right there staring back at us.

Consciousness does not die when the physical body expires. Consciousness is eternal. However difficult it may be for us to imagine the environs experienced by those who occupy the spiritual realms, never-the-less it seems they are able to see and hear us here in our physical expression, and to convey messages of guidance such as the one you recieved from your beloved Matt. How lovely.... and what a magnificently simple and profound message. Love is the answer! Yes....

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 23-10-2010 at 08:15 PM.