View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
This of course does not mean that your childhood determines who you are. From her book, it’s also shown that HSPS with bad childhoods can vastly improve. Much like how the boulder moves down quickly once it passes through certain obstacles. The book is called The Highly Sensitive Person by the way if you need a read. From the book, Childhood Disrupted, people with traumatic childhoods are more likely to grow up depressed. But the people who actually pass through those traumas actually improve on vastly significant levels more than people who have no trauma.

Reminds me of "rags to riches stories"... Not everyone was HSP I assume but still... Someone who's in a bad situation is more likely to leap higher than someone who's comfortable in life because the motive of a former is more solid. Like survive or die mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Oh, I’m an INTP-A by the way. If my theory on HSPs and Lightworkers is correct, then Lightworkers are more likely to be all the NFs and all the INs. This includes INFP, INFJ, ENFP, ENFJ, INTP and INTJ. With the INFs being the most common, because HSPs are more likely to be those types.

I am INFJ-T. There's type A who are more cool and do not let outside circumstances dictate their mood and there's type T who are the opposite. Sadly I am type T. Or maybe it's my depression that makes me T? I don't know... Not likely.