View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 08:38 AM
Master
Well, if you see the childbearing as being in sync with your feminine powers... maybe you could say that something has improved in that sense? Meaning your inner masculine and feminine energies have become more balanced? That doesn't mean to say you need to get a child now...

I'm thinking this because of what you say. It reminded of the fact that when with my ex I got 'opposite' for years on end. And during that relationship my femininity got knocked real bad. I also thought at times that maybe it was a sign that he and I should never get a child together, weren't a good match. But maybe it had more to do with me being out of sync with my feminine energy because of how he treated me.

Just see how it goes. it is interesting. I have noticed sometimes the monthly period shifted again after it'd been fertile on full moon for a while.
Maybe there is indeed a link between how you feel as a woman (feminine energies) and when you have your period?
Shame I never thought of that before, and I can't tell anymore as I got a Mirena now.