View Single Post
Old 24-06-2017, 06:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
lilith,
This is funny when people watch on youtube what these impossible magicians can do and keep calling them devils and demons as they cannot explain. Why "demons/devils", such as Archons, who are to keep us in 3D and harvest our negative energy, should help those magicians to show the powers of 4D-5D human which stimulates us to raise our vibration to achieve similar powers and get rid of negative bings?

search youtube for "Penn says Magic is Real. Yif DOES NOT need CGI to do "MAGIC".

Like I said, I'm not influenced by what youtube says, but what I experienced. I hesitated using the word "demon" because I knew how you would react. Let's just say it's energy work then, or shift of consciousness, ok. So, like I said, it's just my opinion, who really knows the truth anyway.

Dimensions and frequencies are more complex than in your perception, at least from what you've written. You kind of answered your own question, it isn't ascension in demonstrating such abilities (I'm not calling them superpowers) for personal gain, greed, wanting fame, success, money, attention, admiration and so on, all ego stuff. However, it's their choice. Gem, of course they use illusions also, but that's not all.