View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator
I feel what can definitely help depression after a loved one leaves our world, is realising that we can reach them in their new place! And that it is possible to have a kind of "dialogue" with them.
That isn't as hard as it sounds, and doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with words, but the language of the Heart.
It is not too hard to sense their love (at least sometimes...though in my experience it has not been ALL the time.) It is possible to send out loving energies and kind thoughts to them, and receive back brief "answers"....whcih come as heart-felt connection.
In those moments, it really is as if they "never went anywhere" and are right with you....their essence, their character, and whatever they have picked up since they left.
I found that what my loved ones "picked up" was a stronger feeling of love....as if it was more focussed somehow.
So that is a beautiful thing to sense.
I think many people are capable of that, only perhaps do not believe that they are.
But the best contact between loved ones (of any species!) are the two Souls involved!