View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 03:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi...only me ...and again I cannot even begin to tell you how much this affects me. I don't believe it has anything to do with the LGBT thing. I honestly don't. But a volcano can mean an eruption of emotion in many areas that you have / are still dealing with. The one that I feel most strongly and empathically about is your father. And here I am again...saying to you that I have also lived among alcoholism.

Well, I know that it was a spirit, I saw it perfectly, it was in front of my bed, waiting for me to wake up, I fought with it and it could not defeat me, I am very stubborn, they keep attacking me from time to time. People don't believe me, with some years ago, having no idea of all of this, I kept being attacked by this reptilian being, it used to shapeshift into people that I know, but it could never hide its true body, I saw it, it had the body of a reptile, a humanoid reptile body.

This spirit causes gender confusion and it was afraid of me, afraid because I know its true identity and its influence in the world. I think it's the same spirit who attacked me a while ago, that time it was hiding in the shadows. I was throwing punches everywhere like Rocky Balboa to hit it.

I met the masons in the astral realms while I was flying around there and some time later a mason came to me, in real life, he proposed me to become one of them but I said no. They think they are working for the Light, but while in the astral realms, they were all worshiping this dead god but they had no idea that it is dead, I was the only one to know this. Imagine, seeing hundreds people around your house in the astral realm.

It is very hard to live with an alcoholic person, even harder when that person is your own father, I had a vision with him digging his own grave just few days ago, slowly but surrely he is going into a direction that does not have a happy end, unless I do something and save him. When I have visions with people, things happen, I dreamt that death of a distant family member and some 2-3 days later he died, I never knew this person but in my dream I heard his name and saw his coffin, later on I found that he had cancer. I was able to save my mother several times, I think the Father helped me, so I dreamt her death in a night and in the morning I found that at her workplace, exactly in that night, several women died, one had my mother's name, you can imagine how crazy this was. I had not even the smallest worry that something bad may happen at my mom work's place, this is a very safe place, who could ever think of such a scenario.

This mason guy proposed me to write a book about all my experiences, there so so many, but sadly there are so few where I actually see the Light.