View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Master
Drats, just typed out a bunch of stuff and accidently closed the page.

RV is used on many levels.

The government has been using Controlled Remote Viewing (highly developed protocols with stringent rule sets) since the 1970's and its well established now with multiple branches of the services all having their RV'ers along with organizations with better known acronyms. Many of the original remote viewers have written books now that its mostly declassified and you might fond them highly informative.
You might want to read books by Indigo Swann, Lynn Buchanan, David Morehouse and others. A little Googling will lead you to a rich trove in this area!

Civilians using both Controlled remote Viewing and Psychic Remote Viewing assist local law enforcement in missing children cases and other cases in which lead have run dry or are otherwise very time sensitive for getting results.

Also some work free lance (you can google websites of RV'ers for hire) for corporations doing all manner of things like jumping forward in time to completed projects and bringing back information on them and cutting engineering and designing time down radically on finished new tech hitting the market ahead of schedule often beating competitors by years. It's not hard to image other ways it can be useful in the private business sector.

Space exploration and potential lunar mining can be greatly assisted by RV'ers and they have been hired to assist problem solve in numerous ways in this arena. Some of the retired original founders and developers of Controlled Remote Viewing went on to do very fascinating work in the private sector as contractors.
Oil and Gas companies and Mining companies and water companies regularly use RV'ers to find deposits or trace veins and find sources of interest to them. There are a few very well known people who hire themselves out to those exploring underground for various reasons. This is actually a very old occupation going back since time immemorial but under other names like Water Dowser and done slightly differently. But at some level all these things are the same just using different tools sets.

I use it professionally for clients and friends to find missing cats, jewelry, keys, and all manner of unseen missing things. I also use it to see into the human body and study areas I've been requested to do Psychic surgery's on and continue to use it thought the surgery as my 'viewing screen' as the work is done.

I use it for myself for all manner of short cuts instead of digging and rooting around and getting frustrated trying to find things, also to check on available parking in congested downtown areas, sales in stores, I use it as binoculars and telescope to see things I'm curious about, like what's in that dark cloud? Rain, snow, sleet? Or How's my mom doing? Is my sweetheart on the way home yet? or tracing incoming energies to their source and so on.

Its a sweet life hack once developed!