View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 04:14 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hello Bella, totally Understandable XD I still don't feel 'energy' from it. I thought that would change with time, however, this has not been the case. I still feel very attached to it, almost like a kid with a blanky (lol) Its always on my desk or near me to fidgit with. I have slept with it and for the first time in a very long time, I am having more vivid dreams. Peaceful dreams too. I am also noticing more vivid 'visitors' in dream state. I think it could be connecting me to astral type 'connections'. So I think this stone works more the subconscious for me ( meditations/dreams)... I really do like it a lot *nods*. Now, I want a big big one! If I can ever afford it! :P I'll be looking to purchasing more in the future and happy to share here when I do!

Thanks for asking

You're welcome!

It is interesting how we can feel energy from some and not others.

I completely understand being like a kid with a Blanky! LOL

It looks like it is working though, like you said subconsciously via your dreams, which is awesome! I'm sure the more you use it the more will be revealed.

I know what you mean about wanting a bigger piece! They have gone up in price the last few years, that's for sure.

I am having a similar experience as you also. I just received some Sugilite and I haven't felt any energy from her at all. I'm in love with how she looks but no feeling of connection. Very odd. I've had her under my pillow the last 3 nights and my dreams have actually gone backwards. LOL
I think I need to sit and try and connect with her, she's seems to be rather stubborn.

I hope your dreams continue and you have some more wonderful experiences with the Lapis.