View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 05:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by magdna
"Fortune tellers, Psychics, UFO buffs, and New Age Shamans are no threat to my people, and I have to only laugh at them. "Cultural Appropriation" is just a gimmick NAFPS use to justify their bullying and name calling. I say buyer beware, when it comes to those Vision Quests, AND NAFPS."

I think cultural appropriation does bother you. That's fair. After being stripped of Native Spirituality and sent to schools that insisted on assimilation.. after the genocide of most of The Peoples... after being stripped of the right to be called human... after the land was ripped away and then raped and mutilated... it is understandable that there is anger and even hatred towards those who now consider it cool to act like a Native.

The Native People's are only one of many indigenous peoples that suffered this fate. In fact, all indigenous peoples were systematical eliminated all over the world when the holy roman church decided to kill off all the God's and become priest kings... God's on earth. All the God's. Much like the priest kings of Egypt they stripped all Sacredness from all Peoples... invented a non-effective boogey man god that only they could speak with... and that holds to this day.

Genocide of any and all who held any connection with Spirit.

Here is the problem. The Children of humanity are empty. Many are searching for Spirit. Truly searching. And, like the priest king/god's, there are many individuals and groups who have no problem selling them more emptiness in the name of The Sacred.

So, some appropriation is from the desperate need to re-connect with Spirit. Most is from the insatiable lust for power and money.

'New Age' ushered in a way to take that power and make that money.

False prophets, empty Ceremonies and Rituals, energy vortexes and giant crystals... all for sale.

Because Sacredness was stripped or hidden from the world, the world became indoctrinated into a false reality as an absolute... the Children can no longer See what is True, what is false. But, they can sense that Sacredness exists.

Why should you care? Because if you don't, the oppressed becomes the oppressor. All that sacrifice. All those lives lost. All the suffering. All for nothing. And Sacredness truly does die. Only dust will remain. Humanity will cease to be, all of us. Not just them. Or those. All.

"Fortune tellers, Psychics, UFO buffs, and New Age Shamans are no threat to my people, and I have to only laugh at them."

There is still a great battle raging for this earth... This Mother. Humanity. Sacredness. Which Warrior would you be? A Dog Soldier or a camp dog? Like it or not, we are all in this together. The time for revenge and ego are no more.

I'm just saying.

All Sacredness is free. When it ceases to be free, it ceases to be Sacredness.

If you can teach the Children... teach them. Strip the Ceremonies from the false prophets. Throw them back to the filth they climbed out of. Become more. Become better.

But these are just my opinions.
Although this is a difficult subject matter to bring up - thank you for that truthful and honest – well thought answer that just about covered the whole situation.