View Single Post
Old 28-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Knower

All of creation is of a duel nature...it's in the recipe of creation itself that causes this...it is maya....it is illusion...the reason for it is unknowable...it is the Lords Lila....the play of God...it is the grand illusion.

AUM...I AM...consciousness...universal mind....(impersonal I);..this is the dynamic principal behind creation...it holds all possibilities....it is this principle that animates the body.

With the body comes duality(personal I)...that is when one becomes aware that they are...and what they appear to be is a body..and so we falsely identify the body as the reality of existence ...but the higher truth is that we are the dynamic principal that animates all things in creation.

if one can stay in the space between when one is born ...yet....not yet aware that it is...having as of yet, not identified itself with the body....this is the place of bliss,...it's as if the I AM-ness loves to meet itself...and when it does...it is bliss beyond compare...all answers abide here...it is the Guru of us all
this place is before speech can even formulate.

As I write this it came to me that this is what Jesus meant when he said come before the Father as a child...
drop all of your concepts...don't be anything...just be...."and I will take you to myself"

Love
acorn