View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Master
Ah thanks Merging Wolf!

And you said it - vibration is everything in Group Field work. Not only do you have to get in sync with each other in order to land together but the over all frequency of everyone has to be high enough to allow a match to an interesting frequency domain instead of some dingy backwater of the astral plane. LOL
The more people the higher the odds that the domain access level will drop it seems as access is going to be based on the person who has the lowest frequency. Much as a group can only climb a mountain as fast as the slowest member of the group can.

I do cleansing and purifying of everyone first who's going, then use sounds, like tones, or crystal bowls to 'tune' everyone to the same frequency. It helps a lot!
It also helps if everyone is a regular meditator and has some success and experience with remote viewing. Meaning everyone has to be doing their work regularly so to speak.

Tonight we added someone via Zoom who was out of state - first time I ever tried to add someone who wasn't in the room. It worked!
Though they did have trouble keeping up with the group most of the trip and lagged behind getting to places as we left them despite us waiting - they did eventually catch up and travel with us just before we got 'pulsed' off the planet.

Next trip will be even better as they will be able to navigate to us and feel/sense where we all are better. This trip our out-of-state add in only knew me so only had one energy signal to hone in on, which makes it a little more challenging.

So maybe if you are still interested MergingWolf, try building a Group Energy Field and use tools which produce frequency's to get every one harmonic for travel. It might work for you too!

Thanks for responding!