View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 07:12 PM
Guide

What happens to suicidal terrorists on the other side?

I'm pretty sure they encounter completely NOT what they expected. No virgins, no hero's welcome.

But I'm also pretty sure they don't encounter hellfire and eternal damnation, either.

I've heard it said that when a person who has been "unpleasant" in life passes on, their life-review includes watching themselves mistreating others, and FEELING THE PAIN THEY INFLICTED. Truly feeling it themselves, along with the victim's emotions.

In essence they are forced to sit in judgement upon themselves. They essentially become the victim, and endure what the victim endured.

And then? And then they are given a chance to forgive themselves. They are given the opportunity to renounce the behavior and move forward.

If they do nor forgive themselves, they may well languish in a lower level of existence on the other side (essentially Hell, but created by their own thoughts and emotions) until they finally see and recognize the light.

Of course I can't prove any of this. But it makes complete sense to me. No human is so reviled that there is no hope of redemption.