View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 04:35 AM
b3yond33

kralaro-

"Okay if you are not able to do this specific thing, then have you tried to verify things you see in your astral travel? Like you can pick up a random playing card out of a deck, place it somewhere, see it during astral travel and then verify it in morning? Or astral travel to a friend's house and then call him/her in morning to verify what you saw?"

Yes, I have. I tried the card thing like once and didn't get it correct. I've done some lottery stuff and proved to myself that it's real and not imaginary. I've touched an individual and they confirmed at that time that they had felt it. There was some other things as well.

"Just copy and paste the link."

That's exactly what I did and it stated that they couldn't find the page or something like that.

"Even I can pay an astral traveler 4000 rupees through online money transfer if s/he astral travels to my room. Ask me the details if you are interested. --Most probably I'll paste an A4 size paper below my room's tubelight, that paper will have a 3-6 digits number printed in a very big font size. Astral travel to my room, read that no., tell me the no. and if it's correct then I'll transfer 4000 rupees to your account."

Hmm, interesting...